Zone out and focus - 5-min Morning Journal #220329

I am in a meeting. There are many people in the room. Someone brought me here. He looks like Reuben. The meeting is about to end. Reuben says he has to leave early. He left the room. He drove me here, so I thought how am I going to leave this place.  I took some time to pack up my stuff into my luggage. Dragged the luggage into the elevator. There was a lady in the elevator. She saw how I handled the luggage clumsily. I am now in a loading bay. I must have gotten down the wrong lift or landed on the wrong floor. The car park looks far away. Reuben could be waiting for me. The car park is too huge for me to find the car.   The loading Bay has no stairs to walk down to the road level. It was crowded with trucks unloading many luggages. I saw a group of students waiting around a bunch of luggage. I had to jump down from the loading Bay because there is no staircase. I dropped my heavy luggage precariously first. Then with one hand holding on the edge of the loading Bay. I was about to jump when a man, climbed up the loading Bay and stepped on my hand with his foot. I verbally cursed at him. The man talked back but he wasn't violent. The car park is too far away. Let's leave on my own.  I went to the nearby bus stop. It's night time already. It's raining. The bus stop is flooded. I looked at the bus numbers. There were only three buses.  None of them goes to my home directly.

======== end of dream or was it a nightmare! 

Come to think of it, it's very similar to the annual assignment which I must decide to take up. 


"the flooded bus stop"
Made with Starryai


What did you dream of last night? Does it solve a problem?

See above

The feeling is again unsettled.  

In real life,  my mind is stressed with these tasks...

  • Decide whether to take up the stressful yet loveable pre-covid annual assignment. 
  • Outline Content for my Tiktok class. 
  • Complete of Lensgo review today. 


What happened yesterday?



What worked? Why?

  • Nothing.  To many distractions. 

What did not work? Why? 

  • No video done. To unfocused. 


What did you learn?

  • Zoning out on one single project is what I do best.  

🌞What can be done better today?

  • Zone out. 


What will stop me? How to overcome? 

  • New stuff coming in. Just usable them in 2 minutes. 

~ Adrian Lee

Ps:

🐞 Is today a WEEKEND (Fri, Sat, Sun)? Don't start anything; clean up what I started. Successful people spend family time, Me-time, clear clutter, and strategize the week. 

Note to self:

How do successful people deal with Stress... https://adriansjournal.blogspot.com/2022/03/deal-with-stress.html










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing

How to Connect an External Video Camera to MacBook Pro for Live Streaming