Trapped in a Stairwell - 5-min Morning Journal #220326

The bad boss said that if they don’t kill me, I will kill them eventually. So there is no other choice. 

“Trapped in a Stairwell” made with Starryai


What did you dream of last night? Does it solve a problem?

 I ran from one stairwell to another in a ruined building. In one stairwell, was an injured young man with specs and a long beige coat.  He told me to leave him there and keep running. 

I ran till I reached the last stairwell and have nowhere else to run. The bad people caught up. I begged them to spare my life. The bad boss said that if they don’t kill me, I will kill them eventually. So there is no other choice. 

...End of dream

The feeling is fear and doubt. What could I have done to save myself? 

In real life, I am afraid I am still unprepared for the upcoming presentation to 500 people... With the potential to delay my Lensgo review. 


What happened yesterday?


What worked? Why?

  • Completed some of the tasks started this week. So that I can move on to a new week fresh. 

What did not work? Why? 

  • There is a lot more to complete. My todo list is getting longer. 
  • I still don’t have daily videos. Maybe I need a prompt. 


What did you learn?

  • Answering people’s questions is more productive than creating my own content idea. 

🌞What can be done better today?

  • Strategize the week ahead. 
  • Squeeze this in... 👉Complete Lensgo 384C Mic Review... All of the entire long YouTube version... https://www.videolane.com/lensgo/… shot without talking. Voice over later. 
  • Prepare the mobile editing presentation. 


What will stop me? How to overcome? 

  • Cannot do any shoot revise everyone’s at home on the weekend. I could shoot without talking and voice over later.
What can I share on reels and stories today?

~ Adrian Lee

Ps:

🐞 Is today a WEEKEND (Fri, Sat, Sun)? Don't start anything; clean up what I started. Successful people spend family time, Me-time, clear clutter, and strategize the week. 

Note to self:

How do successful people deal with Stress... https://adriansjournal.blogspot.com/2022/03/deal-with-stress.html




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing

How to Connect an External Video Camera to MacBook Pro for Live Streaming