Remember to Storify - 5-min Morning Journal #220318

Another day to deal with the mindset of a perfectionist... conducting the video editing class... Video Editing Class... https://www.videolane.com/courses/basic-videography/

What did you dream? Does it solve a problem?

A rich guy being date pranked by his friends not knowing that the big house is his and that he has a wife. 

I am an onlooker. 

Probably influenced by the Sandbox Snoop Dogg game I played the night before... https://clips.twitch.tv/PleasantFrailStarlingFunRun-rrT6AjZcewoJnBD3


What am I thankful for right now?

Another day to meet people face to face. 


What did I accomplish yesterday?

  • Conducted the full day Videography Class.

  • All 9 participants were interactive and happy. 

  • I forget to storify the journey.

  • I didn't make and reels. 

  • I didn't review any product.

  • I was focused on giving the best lesson. 

  • I could merge all above as a habit. 

  • 👉Remember to storify, reel, and review.

  • Try to merge these today...


~ Adrian Lee

Ps:

🐞 Is today a WEEKEND (Fri, Sat, Sun)? Don't start anything; clean up what I started. Successful people spend family time, Me-time, clear clutter, and strategize the week. 

Note to self:










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing

How to Connect an External Video Camera to MacBook Pro for Live Streaming