New Challenge - Get 150K Tiktok Followers #220308

Today I change my YouTube challenge into a Tiktok Challenge. Why Tiktok? That's where all the action is happening. Things change and change is the only constant. I have to adapt and not stick to the same one thing coz I might disappear like Kodak and Nokia. 

Enough said...


How's my Tiktok status? ...https://www.tiktok.com/@adrianvideoimage 
111.9KFollowers. Same as Yesterday. 
So the video increased the follower from 111.2K to 11.9K within 3 days and stops there. 
150K is a long way to go. 39K more. 
If one video brings in 0.7K, then I will need to post 56 videos. Wow!
Let me know if my calculation is wrong.
FYI, I worked hard to reach 100K subscribers on YouTube, but instead, my Tiktok achieved it first. 

How's my YouTube VL channel? ...https://www.youtube.com/videolane

Current subscribers
23,690
+145 in last 28 days
Up 8!
Yesterday...
Current subscribers
23,682
+137 in last 28 days


In the last 7 days, Subscribers are still coming in from Zhiyun Smooth 4 Part 2. That is followed by the Capcut tutorial.

Let's pivot this channel to a "Vlogging and Video Editing" channel. 
Keep making Capcut tutorials, but also do some premium video editing tutorials like FCPX and Davinci Resolve. 
I noticed I am attracting more viewers from outside of the USA. I must have a different affiliate strategy for them. 
What's New on YouTube?
Nothing to note today.

How's the latest YouTube video doing? 

This is the latest video, a YouTube Shorts... https://youtu.be/qpHa8DQDPQs

191 views and plateauing. 

I need to find a new audience. Cannot just rely on Zhiyun Smooth 4 users. 

Wait... is there any related search in the past 90 days?

Based on Google Trends... Filmic Pro, Samsung, Webill, Crane M3, GoPro, Microphone, Android, Smooth Q3, DJI OM4

Based on Google search suggestions... VS - Smooth 5, om5, om4

Let's expand on these interests. 

👉 Make videos on Zhiyun Smooth 4 vs Smooth 5, om5, om4 and Filmic Pro, Samsung, Webill, Crane M3, GoPro, Microphone, Android, Smooth Q3, DJI OM4




How are sales at Amazon? ...https://www.amazon.com/
75 clicks and 0 orders. 
Maybe I should stop journalling and start doing it. 
 

All Users

13K
Down 9%compared to the previous 28 days
Just make a video.
What are the related topics found on Google Trends and VIDIQ

Is Statcounter showing me the paths I want visitors to follow? 
Yes, so far so good. I need to work on new topics though... or expand on what people are following. 
Need to improve this page... https://www.videolane.com/iphone-webcam/ ... but note today. 
Have you responded to public comments from YTVL, YTAL, YTAVI, VL, AVI...?

Online Course
Published a new online course... https://videoediting-220322.peatix.com



What's Next?

See you in the next one!
~ Adrian Lee

PS:
Sidenote:
How to get your first 10,000 YouTube subscribers by Neil Patel... https://youtu.be/qkxmUPotRDE
  • Produce videos every day. 
  • Put in the right keywords in the title, in the description, use Tubebuddy and VidIQ.
  • Within the first 30 seconds of the video, tell people to subscribe. 
  • Within the first 7 seconds of the video, hook people so that they want to keep watching the rest of the video. 
  • Send out an email blast. 
  • Promote the YouTube video on other social media channels. 









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing

How to Connect an External Video Camera to MacBook Pro for Live Streaming