Finish What You Started - Adrian's 5-min Journal #220305

"Finishing things you start has a significant impact on your traits. You gain a sense of achievement & confidence as a result of it. Despite the odds, it is finishing what you started guarantees your success and trust. It conveys a message that you are apt, trustworthy, confident, and capable of keeping promises." ~ https://learnfromblogs.com/finish-what-you-started

Photo by Chris F from Pexels


What did you dream? Does it solve a problem?

SW helping JL to sculpt something that looks like little green bamboos. 

It feels like I have unfinished projects to sculpt. 

What am I thankful for right now?

It's a Saturday.  Time to finish what I started this week, clear clutter, and spend family time. 

What 3 tasks did I accomplish yesterday?

Side note: I am experiencing calendar overwhelm. So many things to do. Don't know which to start. 
  • Uploaded to YouTube Shorts and IG/FB Reels the latest tiktok video... https://youtu.be/qpHa8DQDPQs

  • Collected and tested secret new YM product privately. 
  • Made contact with local Twitch Streamer Sherrng. 

✨What 3 tasks will I complete today? 

  • 👉Use and Test secret live streaming product. 
  • 👉Edit the twitch recording... add as free gift for sign ups from Shorts and Tiktok and reels... for How to make a picture move in Capcut... add to SVC... inform followers. 
  • 👉 Finish what I started this week, clear clutter, and spend family time. 

What do I need to see to be happy at the end of today? 

Complete today's 3 tasks above.

What am I good at? Simplification.

What is my weekly challenge? Start an Online course. 

~ Adrian Lee










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing

How to Connect an External Video Camera to MacBook Pro for Live Streaming