Become Tiktok Famous - 5-min Morning Journal #220319

What a relief! 😌 Two days of teaching just concluded. Looking forward to the next one... https://www.videolane.com/courses/basic-videography/

"Become Tiktok Famous"

What did you dream? Does it solve a problem?

Some working dream with some customer I don'recognize se in real life. I don’t want to remember it. Too much dealings with stress already. 


What am I thankful for right now?

What a peaceful weekend. I can hear the silence. Then breakfast with wifey and kiddos.  


What did I accomplish yesterday?

  • Conducted the full day Video Editing Class.
  • What worked? Why?

    • Managed to make everyone happy by answering their questions. 
    • Realized some participants were interested in my new one on one coaching. 
    • Class Ended on time. 
  • What did not work? Why? 
    • Skipped the show time.  To many questions and repeat demonstrations. 
    • Couldn't  answer a lot of Tiktok questions though it is not in the agenda. 
    • I let too many discussions go on for too long and I told to many personal stories.  Why? Coz I'm practicing Stress Dealing which obviously doesn't improve my work. 
  • What did you learn?
    • Tiktok queries are on the rise. 
    • People are willing to pay for one on one coaching. 
    • Special effects and overlay editing are what people want most. 
  • What can be done better?
    • 👉Create a tiktok course outline.  From shooting to editing to how to go viral. Promote the outline. 
    • 👉Promote my one on one coaching, especially for Tiktok. Sell the online recorded version first. 
    • 👉Modify BVC for more special effects video editing. Imitate my smartphone course. 
  • What will stop me? How to overcome? 
    • I want everything to be automated and passive.  The 3 tasks are all manual and not scalable. Let's work on automating the tasks. 
  • 👉Here are some work reminders for today, though it's a weekend...

    • Research Lensgo 384C Mic Review... pt3... https://www.videolane.com/lensgo/
    • Test a secret product.
    • Reflect on reels 3 times a day.  
    • Don't start anything; clean up what I started. Successful people spend family time, Me-time, clear clutter, and strategize the week. 


~ Adrian Lee

Ps:

🐞 Is today a WEEKEND (Fri, Sat, Sun)? Don't start anything; clean up what I started. Successful people spend family time, Me-time, clear clutter, and strategize the week. 

Note to self:










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing

How to Connect an External Video Camera to MacBook Pro for Live Streaming