Upgrade my Equipment - 5-min Morning Journal #220322

I am thankful it was just a dream.  My heart is still beating fast. 

"Upgrade my video equipment"


What did you dream of last night? Does it solve a problem? 

My friend invited me to shoot his sister's wedding for free and that I can use my phone to shoot.  

The day arrived and I only have my Samsung galaxy s10. There wasn't enough memory.  I didn't bring my stabilizer.  I was worried I cannot zoom in. 

I thought I should have brought a better camera, but then again, it's a free favor. 

Then I was told I don't have to shoot the bride's arrival.  Now I am worried about editing a complete story. 

It all feels bad... stressful. 

========

Is the dream telling me to upgrade my gear? 

Time to deal with stress again. 


What am I thankful for right now?

See above.


What happened yesterday?

  • What happened?
    • Contracted referral about tiktok coaching. 
    • Tested secret YM product. 
    • Researched Lensgo 384C
  • What worked? Why?

    • Coming up with the coaching outline... it looks attractive. 
  • What did not work? Why? 
    • Why can't I produce the lensgo review within a day?  It to slow. 
  • What did you learn?
    • The 5-minute rule works. 
  • 🌞What can be done better today?
    • 👉Outline and Promote the tiktok course and 1-on-1 coaching. Here... https://www.videolane.com/courses/
    • 👉Test secret YM product. 
    • 👉Research Lensgo 384C Mic Review... pt3... https://www.videolane.com/lensgo/
    • 🤔Modify BVC for more special effects video editing. Imitate my smartphone course. That's what people want. 
    • 🤔Remember to Reflect on reels 3 times a day.  
  • What will stop me? How to overcome? 
    • What's stopping me from completing the lensgo review fast? I need a credible story.  I need to use it.  I need a partner to test it outside. 
    • Credible story? See other videos. 
    • Test it? Use it today for streaming. 
    • Partner? Get kiddo to go downstairs.  

~ Adrian Lee

Ps:

🐞 Is today a WEEKEND (Fri, Sat, Sun)? Don't start anything; clean up what I started. Successful people spend family time, Me-time, clear clutter, and strategize the week. 

Note to self:










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing

How to Connect an External Video Camera to MacBook Pro for Live Streaming