Do Whatever It Takes - 5-min Morning Journal #220325

In order to accomplish something, you must be willing to do whatever it takes to accomplish it.

- MIKE HERNACKI

...https://www.inspiringquotes.us/topic/6169-whatever-it-takes


"Do Whatever It Takes" made with Starryai

A new covid strain again? Thank goodness it's just a dream.  

What did you dream of last night? Does it solve a problem? 

I need to buy medicine from a shop. I don’t have money. So I picked up the 20 cent coin that someone left on the table. Dropped the coin into a ticket machine to buy a 10-cent ticket. I got my 10 cent change. There is a commotion outside. Someone complained her money was stolen. I saw a COVID patient and a patient with burnt skin. Then there is an announcement of yet a new COVID after omicron. A man outside the clinic door distributed square light blue chips to people wearing a blue tag, so that they are allowed to enter. I was glad I have that blue tag with the picked-up 20 cent coin. 

========end of the dream...

The feeling was Calm. Very much like watching a war disaster movie.

Also,  thank goodness it’s a Friday 😹. 


What happened yesterday?

  • Done random clutter clearing with wifey at home. 
  • Bought Professional Live Stream Table Stand Laptop Arm Table Mount Stand Selfie Desktop Stand Monitor Stand Mic Phone Holder... S$166 from Shopee using Citi visa... https://shope.ee/7UaKNsieLg
  • No business work was done. 


What worked? Why?

  • I ordered something online and remembered to use my credit card, so I can stop payment anytime. That's the lesson learned from the dream cruise loss. 
  • Spent quality time with wifey doing house chores. 
  • Though I did squeeze some break time to do a bit of voiceover for my Lensgo product review video in progress. 

What did not work? Why? 

  • No video was done. Wifey is more important than work.  

What did you learn?

  • Success is not just about business. Personal life takes a higher priority. 

🌞What can be done better today?

  • 👉Complete Lensgo 384C Mic Review... All of the entire long YouTube version... https://www.videolane.com/lensgo/
  • 👉Test secret YM product. Remote Yolo livestream source. 
  • Squeeze one item from the calendar. Break it down into smaller tasks. 


What will stop me? How to overcome? 

  • Anything... Do whatever it takes to get things done. 


~ Adrian Lee


Ps:


🐞 Is today a WEEKEND (Fri, Sat, Sun)? Don't start anything; clean up what I started. Successful people spend family time, Me-time, clear clutter, and strategize the week. 


Note to self:

How do successful people deal with Stress... https://adriansjournal.blogspot.com/2022/03/deal-with-stress.html




















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing

How to Connect an External Video Camera to MacBook Pro for Live Streaming