I am my clone - 5-min Morning Journal #220316

How to duplicate yourself: hang out with the same people and say the same things all the time. The you of today is a clone of the you from yesterday.


What did you dream? Does it solve a problem?

Investigating the intention of my clone. Why he does do what he does?

This is weird. 

An uneasy feeling. 

Probably I want to know the reason for my existence. 

Let's see what starryai will draw this time. 

"Clone in the jungle" 

What am I thankful for right now?

One restful sleep I had last night. 


What did I accomplish yesterday?

  • Played a Sandbox Game... The Sandbox Alpha Season 2 Level 1 9/10 Quests Completed #220315... https://clips.twitch.tv/SincereExquisiteYakPraiseIt--8sSjL_jLY3-k0Ub

  • My mind is distracting itself from the thought of the class tomorrow.  Hence I went outside to the mall and became a little more productive. I am more productive on the phone than on a computer. 

✨What will I complete today?  

  • 👉 Complete review of the Lensgo 348C mic.
  • Clear my phone's outstanding projects.  Running out my memory. 


~ Adrian Lee

Ps:

🐞 Is today a WEEKEND (Fri, Sat, Sun)? Don't start anything; clean up what I started. Successful people spend family time, Me-time, clear clutter, and strategize the week. 









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing

How to Connect an External Video Camera to MacBook Pro for Live Streaming