Go to War - 5-min Morning Journal #220326

"Nothing will end war unless the peoples themselves refuse to go to war."


"Go to War" made with Starryai


What did you dream of last night? Does it solve a problem? 

 I am carrying a weapon,  a spear, entering the stadium. The hundreds of stadium seats are filled with men carrying weapons. I imagine fighting the enemy.  The people from the other side are trained soldiers. I am just an ordinary citizen. I will surely die today. I imagine a sharp spear piercing through my heart. I must bear the pain. 

Wait there is more...

I entered the stadium alone. I was supposed to walk in with my group and get seated with them. I don't know where they are now. So I walked out again to look for a seating plan to locate my area. 

Someone called out to me from upstairs. I know him.  It's the event organizer I work with every year. He told me to find someone to help get an office out of the stadium.  Other ranks are supposed to fight the war. So that officer inside must be someone who wants to join the fight... I thought. 

Before I could find that someone, some others around me offered help. 

I sharpened my snail shell, the weapon... felt emotional... for this is the final moment.

========end of the dream...

The feeling is disturbed, sad, and hopeless. 

(Definitely influenced by the Russia Ukraine War... and influenced by the NTU event I missed shooting at this time every year.) 


What happened yesterday?

  • Done random clutter clearing with wifey at home. 
  • Tested YM SECRET project


What worked? Why?

  • Spent quality time with wifey doing house chores and dining out. 

What did not work? Why? 

  • No video was done. Relax, it's a super long weekend. 


What did you learn?

  • Ikea restaurant has a new number queueing system. Love it. Now we can walk around the shop and wait to be texted when seats are available. 

🌞What can be done better today?

  • Today is a WEEKEND (Sat)? Don't start anything; clean up what I started.  Spend family time, Me-time, clear clutter, and strategize the week ahead. 
  • Squeeze this in... 👉Complete Lensgo 384C Mic Review... All of the entire long YouTube version... https://www.videolane.com/lensgo/


What will stop me? How to overcome? 

Nothing. Just do it.



~ Adrian Lee

Ps:

🐞 Is today a WEEKEND (Fri, Sat, Sun)? Don't start anything; clean up what I started. Successful people spend family time, Me-time, clear clutter, and strategize the week. 

Note to self:

How do successful people deal with Stress... https://adriansjournal.blogspot.com/2022/03/deal-with-stress.html


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing

How to Connect an External Video Camera to MacBook Pro for Live Streaming