Find your calling - 5-min Morning Journal #220311

Ignite your passion.  Find your calling. 

What did you dream? Does it solve a problem?

The dream was influenced by the movie I watched last night,  Alita. 

So my big kiddo became an assassin sniper wielding a long rifle. 

Then there is influence from Manifest.  Following a calling. 

It has bad feelings. 






What am I thankful for right now?

It's Friday!πŸ˜€


What 1 task did I accomplish yesterday?

  • Posted 2 YouTube Shorts. 

✨What 1 thing will I complete today?  

  • πŸ‘‰ Post one video Shorts... 
  • πŸ‘‰ DOCUMENT new Yolobox Pro update 1.5.1
  • πŸ‘‰ Unbox and review Lensgo mic
  • πŸ‘‰ Create a #sayitright Tiktok tutorial


~ Adrian Lee

Ps:

🐞 Is today a WEEKEND (Fri, Sat, Sun)? Don't start anything; clean up what I started. Successful people spend family time, Me-time, clear clutter, and strategize the week. 










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing

How to Connect an External Video Camera to MacBook Pro for Live Streaming