Be a Confident Teacher - 5-min Morning Journal #220315

"When you have confidence, you can have a lot of fun. And when you have fun, you can do amazing things.” -Joe Namath

What did you dream? Does it solve a problem?

I have no recollection of the dream but it feels confident. 

I have a class coming up this Thursday and Friday and I want to feel confident about teaching all learners. 

Let's see what starryai will draw this time. 

"feel confident about teaching all learners" 

What am I thankful for right now?

Managed to get into Sandbox Game. Played it till 3 am. So I woke up 6.5 hours later without regret. 


What 1 task did I accomplish yesterday?

✨What 3 things will I complete today?  

  • 👉 Complete review Lensgo 348C mic
  • Make $15k by grilling 15 people today. 
  • Create checklists like this one.  

What can be done better? How?

  • Get S22 to replace S10. 


~ Adrian Lee

Ps:

🐞 Is today a WEEKEND (Fri, Sat, Sun)? Don't start anything; clean up what I started. Successful people spend family time, Me-time, clear clutter, and strategize the week. 










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing

How to Connect an External Video Camera to MacBook Pro for Live Streaming