Build on Capcut Page - Adrian's 5-min Journal #220303

What did you dream? Does it solve a problem?

Product review. I was working on a black flat squarish object the size of my palm. 

I guess this dream is influenced by my thoughts when I'm awake. 

What am I thankful for right now?

I had a restful sleep. Woke up naturally without using the alarm. 

What 3 tasks did I accomplish yesterday?

What 3 tasks will I complete today? 

  • Post one YouTube Shorts for YouTube Shorts,  tiktok, IG and FB reels. 
    • Focus on mobile video editing tutorials coz that topis is bringing in business. 
    • Make the tutorial as part of bigger online course.
    • 👉Build on the Capcut page... https://www.videolane.com/capcut/
  • Get ready to review a new live streaming product arriving today. 
  • Submit one more NFT for sale.

What do I need to see to be happy at the end of today? 

1 complete product review,  whether long or short. 

Try to event vlog with a smartphone. No script. Like writing. Edit while shooting. Use Kinemaster. 

What am I good at? Simplification.

What is my weekly challenge? Build an Online course for sale. 

~ Adrian Lee










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing

How to Connect an External Video Camera to MacBook Pro for Live Streaming