Copy and Paste - 5-min Morning Journal #220321

I am thankful it's Monday again, so I can get back to work on achieving my dreams. That doesn't mean I don't like the weekend. I treasure spending quality time with my parents and enjoying their cooking. 


What did you dream of last night? Does it solve a problem? 

Some working dream again. Copying and pasting some physical thing, a red rectangle pack the size of my hand, or maybe it's virtual. I don't know. 

The feeling is unsettling. Like I have some unfinished business that needs to get done. 

"Copy and paste"


I guess today I have to deal with stress again. 


What am I thankful for right now?

See the opening of this post.


What happened yesterday?

  • The weekend just flew past. 
  • What worked? Why?

  • What did not work? Why? 
    • I didn't do any work.  It's not because of time occupied with the family, but it's my choice not to ruin the weekend. 
  • What did you learn?
    • I don't have to feel guilty about not doing any work over the weekend. Relax. 
    • My mantra for weekends - Don't start anything new; clean up what I started. Successful people spend family time, Me-time, clear clutter, and strategize the week. 
  • What can be done better today?
    • 👉Outline and Promote the tiktok course and 1-on-1. Creating a video with Tiktok. Creating a video with Capcut.  Getting ideas.  Getting viewers. Getting followers. (Automate)
    • 👉Test secret YM product. 
    • 👉Research Lensgo 384C Mic Review... pt3... https://www.videolane.com/lensgo/
    • 🤔Modify BVC for more special effects video editing. Imitate my smartphone course. That's what people want. 
    • 🤔Remember to Reflect on reels 3 times a day.  
  • What will stop me? How to overcome? 
    • I want everything to be automated and passive.  The 3 tasks are all manual and not scalable. Let's work on automating the tasks. 

~ Adrian Lee

Ps:

🐞 Is today a WEEKEND (Fri, Sat, Sun)? Don't start anything; clean up what I started. Successful people spend family time, Me-time, clear clutter, and strategize the week. 

Note to self:










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing

How to Connect an External Video Camera to MacBook Pro for Live Streaming