Pick up the pieces - Adrian's 5-min Journal #220304

What did you dream? Does it solve a problem?

Other people picking up my equipment. They were like helping pack quickly.  It seems like the end of an event and we have to clear the space. The thing is, the way my pieces of equipment are put in bags disorganised. Things could break too. Uneasy but necessary feeling. 

What's the message of this dream?

What am I thankful for right now?

I'm feeling happy and satisfied to have posted a tiktok video yesterday. 

What 3 tasks did I accomplish yesterday?

What 3 tasks will I complete today? 

  • Pick up a secret product and test immediately. 
  • Edit the twitch recording... add as free gift for sign ups from Shorts and Tiktok and reels... for How to make a picture move in Capcut.
  • Post one YouTube Shorts for YouTube Shorts,  tiktok, IG and FB reels. 
    • Focus on mobile video editing tutorials coz that topic is bringing in business. 
    • Make the tutorial as part of bigger online course.
    • 👉Build on the Capcut page... https://www.videolane.com/capcut/

What do I need to see to be happy at the end of today? 

1 complete product review or tutorial or comparison on a trending topic,  whether long or short. 

Try to event vlog with a smartphone. No script. Like writing. Edit while shooting. Use Kinemaster. 

What am I good at? Simplification.

What is my weekly challenge? Build an Online course for sale. 

~ Adrian Lee










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing

How to Connect an External Video Camera to MacBook Pro for Live Streaming