DO IT WELL - Adrian's 5-min Gratitude Journal #220306

“Whatever you do, do it well. Do it so well when people see you do it they will want to come back and see you do it again and they will want to bring others and show them how well you do what you do.” 

~ Walt Disney


What did you dream? Does it solve a problem?

I am setting up multiple screens, big and small. Aligning them nicely. Trying to make them right. 

There is no message here. Just a reflection of mybreal lige ongoing project. Testing a new live streaming device. 


What am I thankful for right now?

It's a Sunday.  No rush to start work. Even this morning journal is written at 3pm. 

What 3 tasks did I accomplish yesterday?

✨What 3 tasks will I complete today?  

  • 👉 Continue Editing  the twitch recording... add as free gift for sign ups from Shorts and Tiktok and reels... for How to make a picture move in Capcut... add to SVC... inform followers. 
  • 👉 Strategize this week.
  • 👉 Relax. 


~ Adrian Lee

Ps:

🐞 Is today a WEEKEND (Fri, Sat, Sun)? - Don't start anything, clean up what I started. Successful people Spend Family time, me-time, Clear clutter, and Strategize the week. 










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing

How to Connect an External Video Camera to MacBook Pro for Live Streaming