Help Other People - 5-min Morning Journal #220307

"You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help other people get what they want."

Zig Ziglar

What did you dream? Does it solve a problem?

I am spending a lot of time planning the next content and realising that I should do what people want and not just what I want. 

That's it. A reminder to spend time productively. 




What am I thankful for right now?

It's 3.30 am on a Monday. I woke up with eagerness to get things done. 

What 3 tasks did I accomplish yesterday?

✨What 1 thing will I complete today?  

  • 👉 Organise an online class

Time to sleep.

~ Adrian Lee

Ps:

🐞 Is today a WEEKEND (Fri, Sat, Sun)? Don't start anything; clean up what I started. Successful people spend family time, Me-time, clear clutter, and strategize the week. 










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing

How to Connect an External Video Camera to MacBook Pro for Live Streaming