Mr Question & Answer - 5-min Morning Journal #220323

I am thankful it's still a Wednesday so that I have still have time to complete my work. I am also thankful for Pomofocus.io. The Pomodoro Timer gets me to complete tasks fast without procrastination. 

"Mr Question and Answer, and Mr Main Topic floating around" made with Starryai

That's exactly the colors I dreamt. Starryai got it right without me telling it the colors... and the paper... it got it right too! Too surreal.

What did you dream of last night? Does it solve a problem? 

Dream number 1...

There is not enough resource to fill Q&A, so I am stuck with just the main topic to present. Complete but cannot answer any questions beyond that. Q&A is a person in red. Main Topic is another person in green. They are floating around in the open and sometimes stuck to a page. 

Dream number 2...

I was in an office with many workers. I needed to grab a file from a desk to learn about a topic. Before I could reach for it. The workers gathered around the table to listen to someone teaching the topic. I sat myself a few tables away to listen. 

========

The feeling is need to fill a lack of knowledge.

In real life, it's about preparing my upcoming Capcut/Tiktok lessons


What am I thankful for right now?

See above.


What happened yesterday?

  • What happened?
    • Tested secret YM product. 
    • Completed script for Lensgo 384C review.
    • Postponed online Capcut class
  • What worked? Why?

    • Pomofocus 5m/1m setting. The 5-minute rule works. It breaks procrastination and gives me a sense of how long I am taking to do a task. 
  • What did not work? Why? 
    • I can only do 2 main tasks a day. Coz they needed to be done. 
    • I missed the reflection and reel 3 times a day. Coz I thought there was nothing to reel about. 
  • What did you learn?
    • The iphone is a great camera. That's what the market is convinced to think. I can't beat them, so I am joining them. 
  • 🌞What can be done better today?
    • 👉Record Lensgo 384C Mic Review... All of the scrip... the entire long YouTube version... https://www.videolane.com/lensgo/
    • 👉Compile latest videopad class  recording and send to paper cat
    • 👉Outline and Promote the tiktok course and 1-on-1 coaching. Here... https://www.videolane.com/courses/
    • 👉Test secret YM product. 

    • 🤔Modify BVC for more special effects video editing. Imitate my smartphone course. That's what people want. 
    • Remember to Reflect on reels 3 times a day.  
    • 🤔Prep upcoming Capcut and Tiktok talks and lessons. Modify online capcut class.
    • 🤔Upgrade gear and be ready to shoot anytime.
  • What will stop me? How to overcome? 
    • What's stopping me from recording the video? The background. The professionalism. The face. The voice. The humor. The style. The need to create Shorts. The camera. The software.
    • Ok this is a multi gear review.
    • Let's use iPhone 12 pro max as the main camera with DJI OM5.
    • Use FCPX as the video editor to tie everything up. 
    • No outdoors today. It will be tomorrow.
    • Complete by today. 

~ Adrian Lee

Ps:

🐞 Is today a WEEKEND (Fri, Sat, Sun)? Don't start anything; clean up what I started. Successful people spend family time, Me-time, clear clutter, and strategize the week. 

Note to self:











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing

How to Connect an External Video Camera to MacBook Pro for Live Streaming