Macbook Air M1 Case

I bought a transparent case for my MacBook Air M1. It came with a free screen protector, a keyboard cover, and some rubber plugs to cover the ports. Check it out!


I didn't expect the rubber plugs. It was a nice surprise. The case fits snuggly, with access to all the ports. The keyboard cover is almost invisible to the eye. I have no intention to use the screen protector. Why? I need to see the true color of the display for my YouTube videos. ~ Adrian Lee  @Adrian Video Image  The video was recorded on iPhone 12 Pro Max with Filmic Pro app in 4K 60fps and edited with Capcut.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing

How to Connect an External Video Camera to MacBook Pro for Live Streaming