Stay On Your Path To Success - 5-min Morning Journal #220324

I had a confusing yet comforting dream. I'm thankful I have a full Thursday today to live it out.  

"Stay On Your Path To Success"
Made with Starryai

What did you dream of last night? Does it solve a problem? 

I was told in the dream that once in a while, a short straight path is carved out for you.  Jump in and walk to the end and you will come out successful. 

Most people get distracted along the way and the path becomes a maze.  You will get trapped in the maze and keep walking round and round forever.  

It feels confusing yet comforting. 

========

Should I take this as advice to stay focused on one thing? Does this mean I have to ditch my five-minute rule?

"Stay On Your Path To Success"

How do I know which path is the right path to success? I have so many plans. 

I think it's ok to get distracted, but don't go too far, so that i can get back to the main path easily. 

Use my checklist and pomofocus. 


What happened yesterday?


What worked? Why?

  • Using the 5-minute rule,  I managed to get multiple tasks done. 

What did not work? Why? 

  • I think I missed out on some important tasks that are not on this list. 
  • Tasks that clarify and track my main $15,000 goal. 
  • I got caught up in the small stuff.  

What did you learn?

  • iPhone and capcut will be my main tools for now.   
  • Remind myself the main goal is important. 

🌞What can be done better today?


What will stop me? How to overcome? 

  • Distractions... Just Go Back and Stay On Your Path To Success!


~ Adrian Lee


Ps:


🐞 Is today a WEEKEND (Fri, Sat, Sun)? Don't start anything; clean up what I started. Successful people spend family time, Me-time, clear clutter, and strategize the week. 


Note to self:

How do successful people deal with Stress... https://adriansjournal.blogspot.com/2022/03/deal-with-stress.html




















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing

How to Connect an External Video Camera to MacBook Pro for Live Streaming