Use the Phone - 5-min Morning Journal #220312/13

What did you dream? Does it solve a problem?

There are dreams. The working kind. I don't remember the details. It's a Sunday. I want to sleep.  

Yesterday? I woke up at 5 am for a morning walk at Thomson Park with Wifey's friends. 




What am I thankful for right now?

I feel my legs healing from the 12km morning walk yesterday. 


What 1 task did I accomplish yesterday?

✨What 3 things will I complete today?  

  • πŸ‘‰ Finish what I have started
  • πŸ‘‰ Unbox and review Lensgo mic
  • πŸ‘‰ Strategize the week

What can be done better? How?

  • Video posting should become a norm and not a task... just like writing is. Use the phone. 


~ Adrian Lee

Ps:

🐞 Is today a WEEKEND (Fri, Sat, Sun)? Don't start anything; clean up what I started. Successful people spend family time, Me-time, clear clutter, and strategize the week. 










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing

How to Connect an External Video Camera to MacBook Pro for Live Streaming