How to Mine Bitcoin on a Windows Laptop - CryptoTab Review

This morning, I install CryptoTab on my HP ENVY X360 Windows 10 laptop in an attempt to earn free Bitcoin cryptocurrency. 

This will be the third CryptoTab setup after the Samsung Galaxy S10 and the Apple Macbook Air M1.

1. Download and install CryptoTab Browser


2. Click on the orange CC icon in the top right.

3. Set the Mining Speed to the Maximum.

I see I have already earned 0.00000040 BTC from both my Android phone and Macbook Air.

Now I will start earning from 3 devices. 

Just like video editing, my HP ENVY X360 gets hot with the fan blowing all the time while mining. 

~ Adrian Lee

PS:

- See how I set up CryptoTab on my Samsung Galaxy S10 to earn free bitcoin cryptocurrency... https://adriansjournal.blogspot.com/2021/11/how-to-earn-crypto-for-free.html

- See how I set up CryptoTab on my Apple MacBook Air M1 to earn free bitcoin cryptocurrency... https://adriansjournal.blogspot.com/2021/11/how-to-earn-free-bitcoin-on-mac.html

- I am not willing to leave my devices running overnight. Otherwise, I can earn bitcoins 24/7. Maybe I will build a dedicated fourth device... probably a gaming desktop with a powerful GPU. See my next post. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing

How to Connect an External Video Camera to MacBook Pro for Live Streaming