How to Earn Free Bitcoin on MacBook Air M1 - CryptoTab Review

Today, I set up my MacBook Air M1 to earn bitcoin using CryptoTab


  1. Installed CryptoTab browser.
  2. Signed in with the same email as my Android phone account. 
  3. Set Mining Speed to the Maximum.

The mining of bitcoin starts immediately. 

I can see my bitcoin balance earned from the Android phone PLUS 4 extra digits. 

The four extra digits show the amount earned in real time.  

The Hashrate is about 1300 H/s. That's 1000 H/s more than what the phone can do without in investment. 

Now I am earning bitcoin from the Android phone and the MacBook Air M1. 

Let me run for a few days and report back on the progress. 
- The MacBook Air M1 does get very hot. 
- The system slows down when doing other tasks. 
- I wish the mining speed can automatically adjust down from the max when required. 
- It seems there is no activation time limit unlike the 2-hour mining time limit on the Android.  Correction...  It does adjust itself. The hashrate goes down when I am doing other tasks. 

~ Adrian Lee

PS:

- Two days ago, I set up a system to earn bitcoin on an Android Phone... https://adriansjournal.blogspot.com/2021/11/how-to-earn-crypto-for-free.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing

How to Connect an External Video Camera to MacBook Pro for Live Streaming