Crypto.com Review - How to Sign Up - Singapore

How to sign up for Crypto.com? My friend gave me a special link with a US$25 sign-up bonus. 

You may sign up and get US$25 too, via this link: 

https://platinum.crypto.com/r/cpek5xmw7w

Here is what happened in the signup process.

1. Installed the Crypto.com app on my phone. 

2. Signed with an email, mobile number, password, and SingPass information. 

3. Waited two hours for verification. 

I am now ready to buy Ethereums and cryptocurrency. 


~ Adrian Lee

PS: 

I have to unlock my bonus of US$25 by staking at least 661 CRO on the Crypto.com App - Crypto.com Visa Card Reservation.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing

How to Connect an External Video Camera to MacBook Pro for Live Streaming