How to Upload a 4K Video to Youtube from the iPhone


The default upload resolution to youtube from my iPhone is 1080p even though my original video is in 4k. Here's how I changed my settings on the iPhone 12 Pro Max running iOS 14. 1. Open the Youtube app. 2. Tap on my profile picture on top. 3. Go into Settings, then select Uploads. 4. Ensure the Upload Quality is set to Full Quality. 5. Otherwise, go in and change the default resolution to Full Quality. Please like and share this video. Leave a comment or question. If you haven't done so, subscribe. See you in the next one! ~ Adrian Lee VIDEOLANE.COM #iphone #youtube #4K

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing

How to Connect an External Video Camera to MacBook Pro for Live Streaming