How To Earn Crypto For Free on Android Phone - CryptoTab Review

I discovered a way to earn free Bitcoins by surfing the Internet using the CryptoTab Browser.




I checked to make sure the app is legit. Yes, it is. Some hate it because it drains the phone battery fast.

Some say it's not worth the time and electricity to earn so little BTC.

Anyway, browsing the web is what I do all day, so there is no harm in trying. 
  1. Installed CryptoTab Lite browser app on my Samsung Galaxy S10 Android phone. 
  2. Accepted the terms of service. 
  3. Signed up for an account with my Gmail. 
  4. Ignored all ads to upgrade to the paid Pro version. 
  5. Started surfing the web. 
There is a dashboard to check my bitcoin earnings. 

Leave a comment on this post to be notified of my updated free bitcoin earnings and CryptoTab review. 

The browser feels like Google Chrome. I will attempt to use this app heavily for a week including reading emails, blogging, and watching YouTube videos. 

~ Adrian Lee

Ps: Install CryptoTab browser here! There is a desktop version as well. 

- See my post on How I Setup my MacBook Air M1 to Earn Bitcoin... https://adriansjournal.blogspot.com/2021/11/how-to-earn-free-bitcoin-on-mac.html















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing

How to Connect an External Video Camera to MacBook Pro for Live Streaming