Terminating M1 Fibre Broadband Plan

How to terminate M1 broadband?

The 2- year contract is over. 

My new Starhub broadband is installed.  

According to the terms...

"Subject to the terms and conditions applicable to your subscription and/or use of the Service (including the obligation to pay any applicable early termination charges), if you wish to terminate the Service, you may inform M1's Customer Service any time within fourteen (14) days prior"

Can terminate online without calling Customer Service? 

Yes. I used the M1 app chat function. 


The response was quick. A few questions to verify that it's me and it's done.  

They didn't even tell me to return the modem. 

There will be no email acknowledgment of the termination. I just need to generate and keep a PDF copy of the chat after a survey. 

Goodbye M1 Broadband.  You have been good. No complaints. I will surely be back. Right now, I just want to try other services. 


~ Adrian Lee










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing

How to Connect an External Video Camera to MacBook Pro for Live Streaming