Activating Starhub Disney+ Plus

How to activate Disney+ Plus on Starhub?

Yesterday,  my new 1 Gbps Starhub broadband was installed... https://adriansjournal.blogspot.com/2022/08/starhub-1gbps-fibre-broadband-review.html ... And it comes with a free Disney+ Plus subscription till 23b February 2023.

Today,  Starhub emailed and messaged me: Hello, you're eligible to enjoy Disney+ on us! We've noticed that you have not activated your Disney+ access. Hurry, find out details of your access at https://mystarhub.page.link/disneyplus and activate it via My StarHub App today! Enjoy endless entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic, and Star. T&Cs apply.

Let's do it.  

I clicked on the link above and it opened the Starhub app. 



Previously, I have already installed the Starhub app and registered an account. 

So I struggled to log in with my Hub ID and password. 

I used to be a Starhub customer using another email. 

So I went through a few loops to register my new email and link it to my broadband service. 


Finally, I can activate Disney+ Plus.  


Now, I need to register with disney+ plus with another set of email and passwords. 
Finally finally... it's done. 

Let's catch up with OBI WAN KENOBI.



~ Adrian Lee






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing

How to Connect an External Video Camera to MacBook Pro for Live Streaming