Opening a Spring (TeeSpring) Store and Connecting to YouTube

I opened a TeeSpring store today... https://my-store-cfca9d.creator-spring.com/ 

I have always wanted to do this years ago until YouTube introduced a new feature.

The new Youtube monetization features allow creators to integrate their shops. 

The shops available for integration includes Spring, the new name of TeeSpring. 

UGLY URL!

I signed up for a Spring store by creating a Pullover Hoodie for sale. 

After designing my first product, then I was told to design my store. 

I named the store Adrian Video Image, like my social media handle. 

HOWEVER... I cannot change the UGLYYYY URL... 

...https://my-store-cfca9d.creator-spring.com/ 

MISSING ID!

So, I am ready to integrate my Spring store into my YouTube channel. 

I can do the integration from YouTube or from Spring itself. 

HOWEVER... both require the Spring store 9-digit ID, which is MISSSSSIIIIIING.

NO HELP PAGE!

I searched for the Spring store help page and cannot find it. 

I found the link to the help page in the welcome email. 

So, I left a question on how to find my 9-digit ID.  


Check back for my update. 

~ Adrian Lee


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing

How to Connect an External Video Camera to MacBook Pro for Live Streaming