I am a Mobile Video Content Creator

What is a Mobile Content Creator?

They shoot the video on their phone, they edit the video on their phone, they make their thumbnails on their phone, they upload on their phone, and they add their description and titles... https://vidiq.com/blog/post/everything-need-to-know-mobile-creator-tubetalk-186/ 

I am a true blue Mobile Content Creator. 

Well, I just discovered this official description this morning when the words popped up in my head when I woke up. 
 
Why didn't I know about it? 

Checking Google trends, I realized Mobile Content Creation could also mean creating Mobile content like apps. 

How about Mobile Video Creator?  

Mobile Video Creator is used mostly as video editing software. 

How about Video Content Creator?

Yes, this is more about the job. 

How about Mobile Video Content Creator?  

No one is searching for this description at all. 

However, Mobile Video is widely searched as making and consuming videos on a smartphone.

Should I call myself a Mobile Video Content Creator? 

YES! 

Why?

I am moving away from being a Professional Corporate  Videographer and it's time to change the title.

Today I will change my bio profile title and description across all my online accounts from Professional Corporate Videographer to... 

Mobile Video Content Creator. 

I shoot videos on the phone, edit videos on the phone, make thumbnails on the phone, upload them on the phone, and teach aspiring content creators to make videos on their phones. 

~ Adrian Lee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing

How to Connect an External Video Camera to MacBook Pro for Live Streaming