Why Am I Losing Followers On Tiktok

Why are my followers dropping on Tiktok? Why did my followers on Tiktok disappear? What to do if you are losing followers on Tiktok?

From the analytics, I can see that the drop started in early January 2022. 

It was climbing very quickly from early December 2021 to 111.9k followers.

Today, it has dropped to 111.3k followers. 

Why am I losing my Tiktok followers?

Here are 3 reasons I think is happening.

1. I stopped posting for too long.

2. I didn't post what my followers want. 

3. I have too many followers under 13. 

What to do if you are losing Tiktok followers? 

Well I can't do anything about Tiktok removing underage or inactive accounts. 

I suspect I haven't been posting what my followers want to see for too long. 

Many people followed my account for the Capcut video editing tutorial. 

My last tutorial was on 20 Oct 2021.

Today is 2 Feb 2022. 

That's 2 and a half months which I have been posting other stuff. 

👉 So from today, let me start posting Capcut tutorials again. 

What other reasons do think I am losing Followers on Tiktok and what can I do about it. 

~ Adrian Lee









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing

How to Connect an External Video Camera to MacBook Pro for Live Streaming