How Do I Feel 24 Hours After My Third Covid Vax Booster Jab?

How do I feel 24 hours after my third covid vax booster jab?

I am now lying down on my living room sofa listening to Tiktok lofi on YouTube playing from my Philips smart TV on a Sunday afternoon. 

How do I feel?

1. That feel-good tiredness like after a physical work out. 

2. That lazy don't want to do anything Sunday mood. 

3. The jab area on my left shoulder is feeling the greatest soreness. 

The plaster is still stuck on. Let me peel it off later when it's less sore. 

In the meantime I have chores to do, clutter to clear and the week ahead to strategize. 

~ Adrian Lee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing

How to Connect an External Video Camera to MacBook Pro for Live Streaming