How to Make Money on Tiktok in Singapore

I can get gifts on my top-performing videos!

Video gifts are a way for viewers to react to their favorite videos while providing a new way for creators to get funded for their content.

Eligible accounts and videos must be in good standing, follow our Community Guidelines, agree to the Terms of Service Privacy Policy, and Virtual Items Policy, and meet and maintain certain eligibility criteria, which include:
  • Have at least 100,000 followers
  • Videos must pass safety moderation to be eligible for gifts
  • Have an account that's been active for at least 30 days
  • Meet the age requirement
My Tiktok account and videos meet all the elibility criteria, so I turned on Video Gifts today. 

Finally, I can make money on Tiktok. 

~ Adrian Lee


PS:
How did I miss this? When did this start? I could have turned it on earlier. Should explore the settings pages of all my platforms regularly. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing

How to Connect an External Video Camera to MacBook Pro for Live Streaming