How To Grow On Youtube In 2022? Youtube #shorts.





Is YouTube Shorts the way to grow my YouTube channel in 2022?
Just an observation from my YouTube analytics for the past 28 days. 

1. My Shorts are getting more views than my regular long videos. 
2. It could be the Title. I never made a long video with the same title. 
3. Combined, there are over 70% of viewers come from Youtube Searches, and over 100 new subscribers gained mainly aged around 24 years old. 

If it is true that YouTube Shorts gets more views than regular videos, then I will focus my time on YouTube Shorts, because they are faster to create. 

~ Adrian Lee


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing

How to Connect an External Video Camera to MacBook Pro for Live Streaming