What's the best time to stream on Tiktok?

What's the best time to stream on Tiktok? How long should I stream on Tiktok? Is streaming on Tiktok worth it? 


1. Best Time?


Based on the analytics, most of my followers are active on Tiktok at 9 pm Singapore Time. 


2. How Long?


The chart shows the activity rising at 7 pm and ebb at 10 pm. So probably I should stream for 3 hours. 


3. Worth It? 


Yes. New viewers tend to follow.  Followers tend to share. I tend to receive Diamonds credits. Many asked for my Youtube channel and subscribed. 


I think live streaming is the new vlogging. Time to sacrifice Netflix and Disney+ time. 

https://tiktok.com/@adrianvideoimage


~ Adrian Lee




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing

How to Connect an External Video Camera to MacBook Pro for Live Streaming