Dream Catcher - Walking Half-Naked on a Cruise Ship

I had a dream.

========

I am on a cruise ship walking around in swim attire and robe. Spilled some dark blue liquid while climbing up the stairs on the sunny outdoor deck. The sky is blue. The floor is made of painted white planks with gaps. So the drink seeped through to the lower deck. There were people nearby. It certainly does not look like the Quantum Of The Seas.

Then I am indoors half-dressed seated on something like a piano chair. The floor is carpeted red and black. I am looking out the window at the sea and waiting for someone at the same time. 

========

Could this be a confirmation that our cruise in March will go ahead as planned?

I know it is. No more worries about Dream Cruises closing down, nor about Omicron, nor about the Son of Omicron. 

~ Adrian Lee



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing

How to Connect an External Video Camera to MacBook Pro for Live Streaming