50K Subscribers Challenge #200823

Here I go again… Changing things. My daily challenge is now changed from Internet Income Challenge to 50k Subscribers Challenge.

“Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything.” – George Bernard Shaw

How’s it going?

Youtube 18000 Subscribers Challenge

  • This morning. 17796.

Gumroad 1000 views 1 order Challenge 

  • This morning. 140.

Amzn 300 clicks 10 orders Challenge

  • This morning. 5 orders. 2 from YouTube.

What can be better?

Stop everything else and double down… Or tie whatever I need to do now with the double downs.

Why double down? Coz that’s how I achieved the results previously.

Adrian’s Journal

PS: My Rookie Stock Trading Journal… https://buysellsignals.blogspot.com/



from Adrian Video Image https://ift.tt/31j2eS6
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing

How to Connect an External Video Camera to MacBook Pro for Live Streaming