200817 – Family History

I felt a great sense of achievement yesterday. I finally did what I have always wanted to do. Interview my parents to find out about their story.

Thanks to their granddaughter, my big kiddo, for being the interviewer.

Thanks to Teach Me Genealogy for the well thought out questions.

Thanks to my parents for opening up and revealing stories of their past we have never heard before.

Thanks to my sister and her family for listening all the way from England and chipping in with more questions.

Thanks to my Samsung Galaxy S10 wide lens camera and my Xiaomi selfie stick tripod.

This is only part one. More episodes coming soon.

Talking about episodes, this is a private video documentation of my family’s history. I don’t know if I should post online publicly.

For now it remains private.

Adrian’s Journal



from Adrian Video Image https://ift.tt/3fWYzNS
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing

How to Connect an External Video Camera to MacBook Pro for Live Streaming