200814 - Over Focused

Is there such a thing as being over-focused?

I put my mind in doing one task while neglecting the others.

That task is important and has to be done.

What am I neglecting that I don't feel good about?

The very audience I want to take care of. YouTube...

So I am making micro-videos and posting to social.

The micro-videos are the small steps to the complete YouTube content.

The big issue is this... it's taking days, like about 10 days.

I should be entertaining my main audience and not my side audience.

So let's try this.

Post the micro-videos on YouTube as well... On the same channel where the complete video will be.

I am afraid though... will my audience accept the incomplete videos?

Not if they are entertaining... looks complete... and creates suspense to the complete version.

There!!! That's the answer. Thanks!

========

New action: Publish the YouTube version of the 1-minute micro-videos daily with the 3-step story structure. Publish it on the same channel where the combined 10-minute complete video will be. Put them in the same playlist. 

========

PS: Yes, I missed journal 200813 for the same reason... I was over-focused.

PPS: There will no more signature at the end of my journal, just like https://seths.blog/.

PPPS: Yes, there is such a word Overfocus... https://www.yourdictionary.com/overfocus.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing

How to Connect an External Video Camera to MacBook Pro for Live Streaming