200815 - Google Calendar Goals

My tasks are ever piling, procrastinated, and postponed.

Instead of manually pushing the tasks to a later date, I now let google calendar do it.

The feature is called Google Goal.


Just type in what I want to do, how many times a week I want to do it, and how many minutes per session. 

Google calendar will then find empty future time slots to schedule the tasks.

As a bonus, I will also be motivated to do the task as it will remind me to check it off when done.

I think it's great for developing habits.

It will also not clutter my entire calendar, as tasks are scheduled ahead just for a month.

Does it work? I will find out.

Adrian's Journal









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing

How to Connect an External Video Camera to MacBook Pro for Live Streaming