OnePlus 8 Pro Price Leak | Covid Circuit Breaker Day 7

The OnePlus 8 Pro is set to release on 14 April 2020 and here’s the rumored price. Not cheap.

  • OnePlus 8 with 8GB RAM and 128GB storage: €729 (S$1128)

The OnePlus 8 Pro will succeed the popular OnePlus 7 Pro.

OnePlus 7 Pro

I am looking for a new phone for my kiddo. At this price, I would rather get the Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite or the iPhone 11.

Anyway, I still need money to buy the phone, and have to figure out how to make money while locked down in my home.

So today’s challenge is…

  1. Set up my live streaming gear permanently.
  2. Modify my workshop to an online version.
  3. Practice by giving free mini-courses on Facebook.
  4. Sell 7 more tickets in the next 3 days.
  5. Prep follow-up in-depth courses after this.

It’s a monday today, CCB Day 7. Wifey and small kiddo have to go to do “essential service” work. Big kiddo doing uni home-based learning. Me? Setting up a home-based teaching system.

What are you doing today, 13 April 2020?

Leave a comment.

Share this post.

From the Journal of Adrian Lee… https://adrianvideoimage.com/

Pssst:

The dream. An American celebrity makes a come back. Uses old recording of herself working towards her goal. Then she injured herself. That was made into a story. The story is not over but something must be packaged and sold right now. (It feels like me right now. I have a lot of recordings waiting to be edited and shared.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Steemit/DTube Review 2018 by Adrian Lee

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing