Nintendo Animal Crossing in the News | Circuit Breaker Day 5

Nintendo Animal Crossing is in the news for the wrong reason. That shows how powerful the game is. Read about the news here at CNA.

Animal Crossing is a game played on the Nintendo Switch Console where you can decorate your own island and invite other players in real life to visit.

Build your digital world! This is like a perfect game in a time when you have to stay at home to stop the spread of the COVID-19 coronavirus.

It’s Saturday today, Circuit Breaker Day 5 in Singapore. I am thankful that Wifey and Kiddos are all at home. Kiddos have their own games to play, Final Fantasy XV and Club Penguin.

Me? I have been busy filing my business and personal taxes with wifey… AND… Repairing my MacBook Pro that refused to boot up.

Today is also going to be busy too. I have plenty of backlog video editing to be done for my YouTube channel… AND… Preparing the home-based learning version of my 2-day videography and video editing course in Singapore happening next weekend.

What’s your favorite game?

Leave a comment.

Share this post.

From the Journal of Adrian Lee… https://adrianvideoimage.com/

Pssst…

The Dream. My phone is automatically recording video of everything interesting that I can post on social media. It includes automatic generation of text. In the dream, i woke up and realised it was a dream and i regretted not recording what happened. (Please interpret)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Steemit/DTube Review 2018 by Adrian Lee

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing