OnePlus 8 Pro Launch | Circuit Breaker Day 8

When is the OnePlus 8 Pro launching? Today, 14 April 2020. Watch it here… https://youtu.be/LOWVrkL_DEE

Is the video camera good on this phone?

I will update on the specs and price here.

Will I be recommending it in my Smartphone Video Class Online?

Talking about online classes, I just modified my videography and video editing workshop as a live stream class.

To practise my online live presentation skills, I am going to conduct a free class.

Today’s topic will be bout how to use the iPhone as a webcam for live stream.

Everyone is doing live streaming during the lockdown (aka Circuit Breaker).

Today is Day 8 of working from home.

386 covid cases reported in a day. Biggest spike so far.

I’m worried. Wifey and small kiddo must go out to work.

I’m tired of my own cooking. Time to order food from outside.

I’m also really thankful for the people running the internet.

Without the internet, I cannot continue running my business.

With the Internet, I am getting ready to watch the launch of the OnePlus 8 Pro…

What do you think of the OnePlus 8 Pro?

Leave a comment.

Share this post.

From the Journal of Adrian Lee… https://adrianvideoimage.com/

Pssst: forgot my dream.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Steemit/DTube Review 2018 by Adrian Lee

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing