Moving to Home-Based Learning From Traditional Classroom Training

It’s a major milestone. I have finally moved from conducting traditional classroom training to home-based learning, aka e-learning. Here’s how I did it.

I have been planning this for many years, and finally, thanks or no thanks to covid-19, the process is sped up.

The online course is launched at 12 noon today without a hitch… https://gum.co/Btipv

I recorded one more welcome message and shortened the 34 lesson titles.

It works on both desktop and mobile.

Best of all, there is already one sale. More to come.

Here’s what I did to make the move from offline to online.

  1. Record my offline training while conducting the actual class in front of real students.
  2. Edit the recordings into small lesson chunks by removing delays and distractions.
  3. Upload the recordings to an online course platform marketplace.
  4. Wrote a simple sales page.
  5. Start promoting the sales page link.

If you want to know the detailed process for any of the steps, l will be glad to expand on it.

The next step for me now is to market the online course.

Let me do one marketing video immediately after posting this blog, and before I go collect my reusable face mask and alcohol-free hand sanitizer given by the Singapore government.

In the meantime, join me for a free smartphone vlogging lesson… https://www.facebook.com/groups/smartphonevlogging/

Leave a comment.

Share this post.

the Journal of Adrian Lee… https://adrianvideoimage.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Steemit/DTube Review 2018 by Adrian Lee

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing