iPhone SE (2nd Generation) Specs and Price in Singapore

The new 2020 iPhone SE looks like my old iPhone 6. The price is so low that i might buy one for my small kiddo.

How much is it?

  • S$649 for 64GB
  • S$719 for 128GB
  • S$889 ffor 256GB

Pre-order begins 17 April 2020, 8 pm Singapore time.

Why is the price so low?

Compared with iPhone 11,11 Pro, and XR, the SE has…

  • Smaller 4.7″ display
  • One camera only
  • Only 13 hours of video playback

That doesn’t sound bad at all.

How’s the camera specs?

  • Single 12MP Wide camera with ƒ/1.8 aperture… Same as the iPhone 11 Pro wide camera, the best camera of the 3.
  • Optical image stabilisation for video.
  • 4K video recording at 24 fps, 30 fps or 60 fps.
  • 1080p HD video recording at 30 fps or 60 fps.
  • Extended dynamic range for video up to 30 fps.
  • Slow-motion video support for 1080p at 120 fps or 240 fps.
  • 7MP selfie camera with 1080p HD video recording at 30 fps… 7MP without 4K is a bit low for me.
  • Stereo audio recording.

So basically that one single camera is the same as the best camera of the 3 on the iPhone 11 Pro… Except for the selfie camera.

What else should I take note of?

  • 1334×750-pixel display… Quite low for my work… I need at least 1920×1080.
  • Water-resistant up to 1 metre for 30 minutes… No worries about getting it wet.
  • Supports wireless charging and fast charge… This is fantastic.
  • Dual SIM card… Can use 2 phone numbers.

Is it powerful enough for video editing and gaming?

The iPhone SE shares the same processor as the iPhone 11 Pro, the hexa-core Apple A13 Bionic processor. 

We have the option to choose 256 GB storage.

That’s powerful.

Will I buy the iPhone SE?

Not for myself, but for my kiddo, definitely. Why? I need more from the cameras, especially the selfie camera.

How about you? What do you think?

Leave a comment.

Share this post.

From the Journal of Adrian Lee… https://adrianvideoimage.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Steemit/DTube Review 2018 by Adrian Lee

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing