Covid-19 Circuit Breaker Singapore Means Closing my non-essential business!

Is my business an essential or non-essential service?

Must I close it or go to work as usual? Check the criteria here…

https://www.gov.sg/article/covid-19-circuit-breaker-heightened-safe-distancing-measures-to-reduce-movement

It’s a wonderful morning waking up to the smell of coffee.

I’ve recovered from yesterday’s exhaustion with 7 hours of sleep.

I haven’t driven for months, hence a 45-minute drive was stressful.

Thanks to brother for lending me his brand new car.

Needed the car to transport my big Kiddo’s stuff from her university.

She’s been asked to move out from the student hostel.

All local students are asked to move just one day before.

That’s a last minute notice in line with the government order.

The emergency order is stop schools and stay at home.

This is in line with stricter measures to slow the spread of covid-19.

Non-essential businesses are also asked to close for a month.

That includes private training classes.

That’s my main business currently.

Classes must now be conducted online.

Perfect timing… Last week I scheduled my inaugural online course.

It will be launched tomorrow, 6 April 2020, at 12 pm… https://gum.co/Btipv

With the online training, every participant can learn at their own pace.

They can choose to learn more or learn just what they need.

Now I will have 2 types of online training.

Live and pre-recorded.

I will do both.

Start live for every new topic.

That will in turn become pre-recorded.

I will eventually end up with multiple online courses ready to sell.

I am feeling excited now.

I could conduct a short course every single day.

I could list out the week’s agenda.

Ok enough thinking.

Let’s go do it… join me… https://www.facebook.com/VideoLane/

Leave a comment.

Share this post.

the Journal of Adrian Lee… https://adrianvideoimage.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Steemit/DTube Review 2018 by Adrian Lee

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing