The Making of "Is My Phone Compatible with the MOZA Mini MX" - Bullet Script

Bullet Script for the next video...

Title: "MOZA Mini MX Review Part 2: Is it Compatible with My (Android) Phone?"
  • . It's a video camera stabilizer. 
  • . it's also foldable and lightweight.
  • . 2 ways to shoot videos
  • . Native or Genie
  • . as long as your phone can shoot video,  and is less than 280g.
  • . let's try it on my very old Android One phone to prove it... It does not have a built-in stabilizer...
  • . what can you do in native?
  • record via Bluetooth. 
  • . horizontal and vertical. 
  • . 2 handles/grips.
  • . go to the link below in the description.
  • . joystick
  • . FPV. 
  • . pan follow. 
  • . pan tilt follow. 
  • . inception mode 
  • . Trigger - lock mode, sport mode
  •  . upside down. 
  • . more than a stabilizer... Genie... What can you do in the genie... object tracking... smart gesture... zoom...  pro mode...
  • . to be fair... 3 things it could be better... I wish the angles were wider or even 360 degrees... I wish it was extendable to make it taller... and I wish it can do motion timelapse.
  • . go to the link below in the description. 
  • . did I miss any gimbal trick? Slowmo? Timelapse? vertigo...

Next titles...
  • Full features with Genie on iPhone SE
  • Genie on old android phone
  • Compare
    • . no protruding arm to block my ultra-wide lens.
  • . 6 ways to use a gimbal.
  •  about the battery life... 24 hours... bring along a power bank and charging cable... Just in case... My favorite is...
  • . standby mode. 
  •  one more... Fake drone shot. 
  • resolution



Adrian's Journal





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Steemit/DTube Review 2018 by Adrian Lee

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing