Adrian's Journal 200703 - Email Productivity Works

With nothing more than my Samsung S10 and a bit of internet speed, the mobile device is a quick-fire, one-stop-shop for me to bulletproof my productivity, crush emails and crank up my videos.

This smartphone runs my business and life... And I am thankful for that.

Yesterday, I promoted the videography and video editing course on social media.

It caught some response and sales. IG story works!

Today, let's do another one.

First, let's see some results.

Gumroad 1000 Visitors Goal
  • Yesterday.  277. Up 3.
  • This morning. 267. Down 10. That's the problem with BVC, the class. It's not worth it. It takes away my time and builds nothing. Today will be the last time I promote BVC.
  • Noon. 267. Same. No promo no movement.
  • Evening. 267. 

Amzn 300 clicks 10 orders Challenge
  • Yesterday. 160 clicks. 7 orders. $1 earned. 
  • This morning. Six orders. With two above $100. Both printers. There is a pattern. If it's not printer sales it's video capture card sales. Is there a conspiracy algorithm?
  • Noon. 6 orders. Same. No promo no orders.
  • Evening. 227 clicks. 6 orders. $18 earned.

YTVL 17000 Subscribers Challenge
  • Yesterday.  16426. Up 7.
  • This morning. 16,436. Up 10. I am guilty of this one. It could be better.
  • Noon. 16442... up 6.
  • Evening. 16445... Up 3.
1 FBVL LIVE, 1 VL, 1 YTVL daily video challenge 
  • The man at work...
What's trending today?
Stock trading notes..,
What can be better?
  • Posting a YouTube video.






What's your favorite tool to enhance productivity?

Adrian's Journal















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Steemit/DTube Review 2018 by Adrian Lee

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing