Adrian's Journal 200702 - Videography Class Hassle

Thanks to Email. I think it's still the most productive tool. Everything I need is there. Tasks, reminders and messages. Contrary to what gurus preach to avoid emails.

Yesterday, I started cancelling the long list of intimidating tasks on my calendar.

The sight of the growing list created a sense of hopelessness.

Today, I will restart from a clean slate... Go through my day based on emails.

Gumroad 1000 Visitors Goal
  • Yesterday 270. Down 6.
  • This morning. 270. Same.
  • Noon. 274. Up 4. Don't worry. Today's focus is on selling BVC. Thought: if I need to sell BVC manually then make SVC sell automatically.
  • Night. 277. Up 3.

Amzn 300 clicks 10 orders Challenge
  • Yesterday. 133 clicks. 7 ordered. -$29 earned. Negative. Returned goods. Atem tv studio hd and an unknown video capture card. Both over $100.
  • This morning. 4 orders. 1 over$100. An unbranded video capture card.
  • Noon. 7 orders. 2 over $100. The other is a printer. Thought: I should start several new niches.
  • Night. 160 clicks. 7 orders. $1 earned. 

YTVL 17000 Subscribers Challenge
  • Yesterday. 16399. Up 6.
  • This morning. 16410. Up 11.
  • Noon. 16,419. Up 9.
  • Night. 16426. Up 7.
1 FBVL LIVE, 1 VL, 1 YTVL daily video challenge 
  • The man at work...
What's trending today?

Stock trading Notes...
Posted a social media promo...
  • The class is happening next Monday... I'm sending out the meeting link to those who have signed up... And I'm hoping more will sign up over the weekend... https://videographyclass.eventbrite.sg/
Basically spent the whole day promoting and settling BVC videography class.

Must rethink how it took up all the time. 



How's your day today?

Adrian's Journal
PS: Do not follow









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Steemit/DTube Review 2018 by Adrian Lee

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing