Adrian's Journal 200711 - Edit the Script

I've completed my episode 2 shoot yesterday. Can I edit and upload today?


I'm happy and thankful for my latest productivity tool... Email.

Leave a comment if you want to know what I mean. 

Meanwhile let's track the results...

Gumroad 1000 Visitors Goal
  • Yesterday.  223.
  • Noon. 218.πŸ€”

Amzn 300 clicks 10 orders Challenge
  • Yesterday.  161 clicks. 7 orders. $27 earned.
  • Noon. 2 orders with 1 Elgato above $100.πŸ‘

YTVL 17000 Subscribers Challenge
  • Yesterday. 16625... Up 1.
  • Noon. 16652. Up 27. πŸ‘
1 FBVL LIVE, 1 VL, 1 YTVL daily video challenge 
  • Post 6 more product reviews on MOZA Mini MX by Monday... before the next gimbal comes in.
What's trending in tech?

Text for YouTube upload...
  • MOZA Mini MX Review Part 2 - Is It Compatible With My Android Phone?

    In this video, I test whether my old Android phone is compatible with the Moza Mini MX foldable gimbal ⏩ https://bit.ly/3gMWCob


How's your day?

Adrian's Journal



















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Steemit/DTube Review 2018 by Adrian Lee

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing